Know where your food comes from? Farmers the stars of McDonald’s new ad campaign
258 days ago
There’s a subtle nod to the issues of land ownership and entrepreneurship… Warmly embraces the farmers… leaving a real sense of authenticity… I thought it was really good…Andy Rice
This week, Rice critiqued McDonald’s new farmer campaign; he gave it a “hero” rating.
In the campaign McDonald’s shows customers where their food comes from.
For more detail listen to the interview in the audio below.
Get the 10 most-read articles of the week from Bruce Whitfield’s The Money Show, emailed to you every Friday morning:
Recently heard on air
- Tones and I - Never Seen the... Download
- Outkast - Hey Ya! (Radio... Download
- CHAINSMOKER / KELSEA BALLERINI ... Download
- Jeremy Loops - What Would I... Download
- DNCE - Cake By the Ocean Download
- Jesse Clegg - Use Me Download
- Martin Garrix - Used To Love... Download
- The Notorious B.I.G. featuring... Download
- Katy Perry - Never Really Over Download
- Charlie Puth - Attention Download