Get to know your kids better with these 20 fun conversation starters
If you're looking for a fun and engaging way to connect with your children, try bonding with these 20 conversation starters.
They're perfect for family time, whether at the supper table or on a long drive.
• What are three words you would use to describe yourself?
• What’s your favourite game to play?
• What do you think you are good at?
• If you could have one superpower what would it be?
• If you could be any animal what would you be and why?
• Who is the nicest person you know?
• What’s one rule you wish your mom and dad didn’t have?
• If you could go anywhere in the world – where would you go?
• What do you like the most about your sister/brother/mother/father?
• What’s your favourite song? Why do you like it?
• If you could only have one wish – what would it be?
• If you were invisible – where would you want to go?
• What scares you the most?
• If you could be great at something – what would you want to be great at?
• If you could only be one age for the rest of your life – what age would you want to be?
• What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
• What makes you smile and laugh?
• If you could make three family rules – what would they be?
• If you had to rename yourself – what name would you give yourself?
• What’s your favourite movie or TV show?
Get more inspiration from The Flash Drive's Kiddiepedia:
What do your parents lie about?
What is the best way to lose weight?
What rule would you change at your school after lockdown?
How old do you think mommy is?
What do want to be when you grow up?
How much should you be paid for doing your chores?
This article first appeared on KFM : Get to know your kids better with these 20 fun conversation starters