Unspoken rules for shoppers when at the shopping centre
Shopping at shopping centres can be a special experience especially during busy weekends.
In most cases, you start thinking about what some people might need to do to make shopping experiences better.
947 Weekend Breakfast wants to know
On the 947 Weekend Breakfast, host Hulisani Ravele, decided to ask what are some unspoken rules you think we should all be following in shopping centres to make the shopping experience more pleasant.
Be a better shopper by following some of the suggestions that some of the 947 listeners have.
- Respect other shoppers including maintaining appropriate social distance.
- Don't stop in the middle of the aisle to have a chat with someone.
- Treat retail employees with respect.
- When the shop closes, don't idle around the shop.
- Do not stand on top of people in the queue.
- If you leave the queue, you lose your place.
- Don't leave your trolley in the middle of the isle while searching for your groceries.
- No pyjamas and gowns at the shops.
...if you are not paying for the parking ticket, and fine you've come as a family, the entire family cannot be standing in the parking ticket queue. Like you that's paying for the ticket, can be in the queue.Hulisani Ravele, host of 947 Weekend Breakfast
Listen to the full podcast
If Joburg is South Africa’s heart, then 947 is its racing pulse. 947 keeps listeners connected to the city, engaged with the boldest personalities and moving to the biggest hits – all day and all night. 947 is all about having fun in Joburg. Our job is to make our audience laugh and to give them a lift. As a station, we also have a passion for changing lives in Joburg by amplifying the generosity of its people.
Our music playlist features the familiar, energetic tunes you want to sing along to.