[ADVICE] Online learning tips for parents and their kids
Let's be honest, the last year and a bit has thrown us all off our routines and made everyday life a little tricker than ever. One of the more trying adjustments has been the implementation of online learning for kids and parents, alike.
So, what are some basics to take note of when it comes to online learning etiquette?
Here are some tips from educator Edith Pride:
- wake your kids up early enough to feed them and get them dressed for school
- make sure your child has a book, pencil, and paper when they sit in front of the computer
- no lying down on the bed during sessions
- parents, please ensure that you are properly dressed when you're walking in front of or behind the computer
- other children on the computer can hear your conversation, so avoid improper/impolite language
- when you're helping your kids on the computer, don't appear with cigarettes
You can listen to more from the conversation with Primedia Broadcasting's Kfm...
Original source: Kfm
We have compiled a consolidated list of tips, advice, news updates, and more to help you stay informed. This includes tips on things to keep you busy if you're working remotely.
RELATED | 'More info needed on how SA govt will fund first tranche of AstraZeneca vaccine'
RELATED | Employers urged to prioritize staff wellbeing as suicides rates climb
RELATED | Can your boss force you to get the Covid-19 vaccine?
RELATED | Teachers should be higher on SA's vaccine priority list, says Naptosa
RELATED | Competition Comm says schools must not force parents to procure branded masks
RELATED | 5 bad work from home habits you may have picked up and how to change them
If Joburg is South Africa’s heart, then 947 is its racing pulse. 947 keeps listeners connected to the city, engaged with the boldest personalities and moving to the biggest hits – all day and all night.
947 is all about having fun in Joburg. Our job is to make our audience laugh and to give them a lift. As a station, we also have a deeply embedded focus on changing lives in Joburg by amplifying the generosity of its people.
If you love Joburg, 947 loves you!
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA